THE NATURESWEET SWEETEN YOUR GRILL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The NatureSweet Sweeten Your Grill Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, May 22, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Saturday, July 8, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s (as defined below) computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. Within the Sweepstakes Period, there are seven (7) Weekly Entry Periods (each, a “Weekly Entry Period”) and seven (7) corresponding Weekly Random Drawings (each, a “Drawing”) as defined in the “Weekly Entry Periods & Drawings Schedule” below. Entries must be received during a Weekly Entry Period be eligible for that Weekly Entry Period’s drawing and prize. Non-winning entries for a Weekly Entry Period will roll over to subsequent Weekly Entry Periods.
|WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD & DRAWINGS SCHEDULE|
|Entry Period #||WEEKLY ENTRY PERIODS
All eligible entries must be received between:
On or about:
|# of First Prizes per Weekly Entry Period|
|Weekly Entry Period Start:||Weekly Entry Period End:
11:59:59 PM ET on:
|1||12:00:01 AM ET on 5/22/17||5/27/17||6/2/17||1|
|2||12:00:00 AM ET on 5/28/17||6/3/17||6/9/17||1|
|3||12:00:00 AM ET on 6/4/17||6/10/17||6/16/17||1|
|4||12:00:00 AM ET on 6/11/17||6/17/17||6/23/17||1|
|5||12:00:00 AM ET on 6/18/17||6/24/17||6/30/17||1|
|6||12:00:00 AM ET on 6/25/17||7/1/17||7/7/17||1|
|7||12:00:00 AM ET on 7/2/17||7/8/17||7/14/17||1|
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees of NS Brands, LTD. (the "Sponsor"), US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company (the “Sweepstakes Administrator”) and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter.
Method #1: Instagram Entry. During the Sweepstakes Period participants must take a photo of how he/she grills using NatureSweet® Glorys® and/or JubilleesTM tomatoes (the “Photo”), log in to his/her Instagram account, and upload and share the Photo to his/her public Instagram account, including the hashtags #naturesweetweber and #sweepstakes in the photo caption (the “Instagram Entry”). By using the hashtags, participant indicates his/her agreement to these Official Rules.
Method #3: To enter without purchase: To enter without purchasing NatureSweet Glorys or Jubilees tomatoes or uploading a Photo, during the Sweepstakes Period participants may enter by visiting www.naturesweetsweeps.com, completing the entry form, checking “I don’t have an image to upload”, and clicking the Submit Entry button to submit without uploading a Photo and to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the “Alternate Method of Entry”).
Instagram Entry, Online Entry and Alternate Method of Entry collectively referred to as “Entry” or “Entries.” Limit: One (1) Entry per person per day regardless of method of entry and whether entrant has more than one email address or Instagram account. All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS: All Entries must comply with the following minimum guidelines to be eligible:
- Photo must include NatureSweet Glorys or Jubilees tomatoes in the pictured appetizer;
- Entries must include the hashtags #naturesweetweber and #Sweepstakes;
- Photos must conform to the format and size requirements and limitations of Instagram;
- Entries cannot contain content that is irrelevant to the purpose of the Sweepstakes;
- Each submitted Photo must be original and created for the purpose of entering the Sweepstakes;
- No duplicate Photos or Entries may be submitted;
- By submitting a Photo taken by a third party, Entrant warrants and represents that he/she has secured all rights and clearances to the Photo from the photographer which are necessary or required for such Photo to be used as part of the Entry and as necessary to comply with requirements specified in these Official Rules;
- Entry cannot be profane, pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive or contain nudity;
- Entry cannot be violent or promote or include firearms/weapons;
- Entry cannot promote or include alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco;
- Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about people, brands, products or companies;
- Entry cannot contain content that defaces or depicts any person, brand, product or company in a negative or inappropriate manner;
- Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group or be derogatory to any ethic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- Entry cannot include trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by parties other than Sponsor or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (except those of Sponsor), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Entry cannot include copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
- Entry cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than Entrant, without permission;
- Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
- Entry cannot depict illegal activity and cannot itself be in violation of any law.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant understands and grants to the Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable worldwide license to reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, transmit, perform, make available, and otherwise use his/her Entry and Photo (including any intellectual property contained in such Entry or Photo) in any and all media now known or hereafter invented worldwide without compensation, permission, attribution or notification.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant warrants and represents that: (a) Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other legal or moral rights of any person or entity; (b) Entrant has obtained written permission from any person who may appear in the Photo for person’s likeness to appear as part of the Entry; and (c) Entrant owns all rights in and to the Photo, including without limitation, copyright rights, and has received prior written permission from the necessary third party if a Photo was photographed by someone other than the Entrant him/herself. Entrant will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and related entities, agents and assigns from any and all claims, losses, liabilities and damages (including reasonable attorneys' fees, court costs, investigation costs, or reasonable experts’ fees) arising from or relating to (i) Entrant’s breach or alleged breach of the representations and warranties contained herein, (ii) the Entry, (iii) Entrant’s conduct in creating the Entry, or (iv) the acceptance or use of any prize or otherwise in connection with this Contest.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant warrants and represents that he/she and any other persons appearing or who are otherwise identifiable in the Entry consents to the submission and the use of the Entry. Sponsor reserves, and Entrant grants to Sponsor, the right in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion to alter, change or modify any Entry, which includes any Photo submitted as part of such Entry.
ENTRIES POSTED TO INSTAGRAM OR ANY FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. SHOULD SPONSOR DECIDE TO POST (OR RE-POST, AS THE CASE MAY BE) ANY PHOTO (OR OTHER PORTION OF AN ENTRY) TO ANY FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA, SUCH ACTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY BY SPONSOR THAT THE APPLICABLE ENTRANT IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTEST OR IS A WINNER OF A PRIZE IN THE CONTEST; NOR DOES SUCH POSTING/RE-POSTING OF PHOTO/ENTRY OTHERWISE OBLIGATE OR BIND SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)/ODDS:
Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won. Grand Prize includes:
- One (1) Weber® Q 1200™ in winner’s color choice;
- One (1) Q Portable Cart;
- One (1) Smokey Mountain Cooker™ Smoker 18”;
- One (1) Weber Genesis® II LX S-640™ LP Gas Grill; and
- One (1) iGrill® 3.
- The ARV of Grand Prize is: $3,005.99.
First Prizes: There are seven (7) First Prizes available to be won. First Prize includes one (1) Weber Q®1200™ in winner’s color choice. ARV of First Prize: $219 each.
The total ARV of all prizes available to be won: $4,538.99.
Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
RANDOM DRAWING: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about Monday, July 17, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Weekly Prize winners will be selected in a series of random drawings from among all eligible entries received within the corresponding Weekly Entry Period on or about the corresponding Random Drawing Date indicated in the Weekly Entry Period & Drawings Schedule in the “Sweepstakes Entry Periods” section, above. All drawings will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent agent of the Sponsor whose decisions are final.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential prize winners will be notified by Sponsor within approximately three (3) days of the drawing date. Potential prize winners will be initially notified by the Sponsor depending on the method of entry used to submit the selected Entry:
- If potential Grand Prize winner’s Entry was submitted via Instagram Entry:
- Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by the Sponsor (@nstomatoes) via comment or direct message to his/her Instagram account (the “Initial Notification”). To begin the prize claim process, the potential Grand Prize winner must respond as instructed to the Initial Notification with his/her full name and email address within 48 hours after the Initial Notification.
- Within two (2) business days of confirmation of the information received from potential Grand Prize winner in response to the Initial Notification, such potential Grand Prize winner will receive a second notification via email from the Contest Administrator (the “Second Notification”).
- The potential Grand Prize winner will then be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of receipt of the Second Notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, an IRS W-9 Form and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases").
- If potential Grand Prize winner’s Entry was submitted via Online Entry or Alternate Method of Entry:
- The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email by the Contest Administrator and be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of notification, the Releases.
Releases will require the Grand Prize winner to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Grand Prize will be awarded within approximately 45 days after the winner is verified.
- If potential First Prize winner’s Entry was submitted via Instagram Entry:
- Potential First Prize winners will be notified by the Sponsor (@nstomatoes) via comment or direct message to his/her Instagram account. To begin the prize claim process, the potential First Prize winners must respond as instructed with his/her full name and email address within 48 hours after the notification.
- Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
- If potential First Prize winner’s Entry was submitted via Online Entry or Alternate Method of Entry:
- First Prize winners will be notified by email and requested to confirm their mailing address within 48 hours via return email.
First Prizes will be sent to the address provided at the time of entry or the new address provided by winner within 4-6 weeks of winner being verified.
Sponsor is not responsible for any change to Instagram account, email address and/or home address of Entrant. Once a prize has been delivered to the address indicated by winner, the prize is considered awarded. If a winner is otherwise eligible under these Official Rules, but is nevertheless deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of winner's parent or legal guardian who will be required to execute and return the Releases on minor’s behalf, as required. If Releases are returned as undeliverable or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a separate random drawing.
PRIZE CONDITIONS: If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these rules that winner will be disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. Only two (2) alternate winners may be determined through this process, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are not assignable nor transferable. No substitution is permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No cash in lieu of prizes and no exchange or substitution of prizes, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility.
Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes associated with winning prize. Grand Prize winner will be required to furnish his/her social security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law. Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner's name, prize won, hometown, likeness, video tape, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered, except that each merchandise prize shall be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any). Once the prize has been delivered to the winner’s provided address, the prize is considered awarded.
GENERAL: Although subsequent attempts to enter may be received, only the first complete Entry received from a particular entrant will be eligible; subsequent attempts by the same person to enter, including entries submitted with an alternate email address, will be disqualified.
Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator, and release the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Administrator, Instagram and their affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each (the “Released Parties”), from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the promotion, and the acceptance and use/misuse of the prize offered. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use/misuse or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address used to submit an Online Entry or Alternate Method of Entry or of the Instagram Account used to submit an Instagram Entry, as applicable, submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder for an email address means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. For Instagram Entries, the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an Instagram account by Instagram. Sponsor may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Sponsor with proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction that such party is the authorized account holder associated with the entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s sole satisfaction, the prize claim will be deemed ineligible. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) withdraw a method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes). If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, at which time, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received at the time of the Sweepstakes termination.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Texas. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST: To request a copy of the Official Rules, see www.naturesweetsweeps.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 8, 2017 to: The NatureSweet “Sweeten Your Grill Sweepstakes” Official Rules Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625-0466.
WINNER CONFIRMATION REQUEST: For a written confirmation of the winner (available after July 17, 2017), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (no later than August 14, 2017), to: The NatureSweet “Sweeten Your Grill Sweepstakes” Winner Confirmation Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625-0466.
SPONSOR: NS Brands, LTD., 2338 N Loop 1604 West, Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78248.
Void outside the US, in Canada, in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited by law.
WEBER, GENESIS, Q, IGRILL are registered trademarks of, and SMOKEY MOUNTAIN COOKER is a trademark of Weber-Stephen Products LLC. 1415 Roselle Rd., Palatine, IL 60067. All rights reserved.